Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Higher than the 4th of July



Blue sequin top: Deb Shops; Red shorts: Forever 21; Heart-shaped sunglasses: Charlotte Russe; Striped dress: Hollister; Red polka dot wedges: TJ Maxx; Cream & red bow bag: Betsey Johnson; Jean shirt: Nordstrom Rack; Floral bralette and American flag boots: Forever 21; Purple jean shorts: Ebay; Rebel Spirit fringe top: TJ Maxx; Jean shorts: GAP + DIY paint; Green horn necklace: Forever 21; On lips: Mehron lipstick in Green

Not having many patriotic prints in my closet, I figured I'd maneuver colors and other varieties. I think florals, denim, and pin-up style scream classic Americana. Although mixing red, white and blue may seem cheesy, you can easily make it work by sneaking them in with different prints.
On a more personal note, I rediscovered my middle school Hollister dress which no longer fits my boobs properly: the bold lace bra makes it look super cute and gives it a retro vibe. Happy 4th yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment